Murrayville Car Accident Attorney
Murrayville Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident can leave you with serious injuries and a mountain of bills. When someone else is responsible for your crash, you shouldn’t be left to pick up the pieces alone. Although you may feel overwhelmed, it’s important to remember that a Murrayville car accident attorney can take the pressure off you.
At Weaver Law Firm, our car accident attorneys have over two decades of experience helping people like you. We work closely with respected accident reconstruction experts and medical specialists to build a strong case for maximum compensation. As a hometown firm with a focus on providing the highest level of service, we pride ourselves on the work we do for accident victims.
After an auto accident, talk with us to see how we can help. For your free consultation, call us or reach out online today.
How a Murrayville Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
After an accident, you may be tempted to try to handle your personal injury claim on your own. But this can quickly get more complicated than many people realize. It may not be clear what caused the accident, and it may take expert analysis to get at the cause. Further, insurance companies and the other side may refuse to own up to their responsibilities or may try to settle for far less than you deserve.
With a car accident lawyer in Murrayville, GA, on your side, you can rest assured knowing that a professional is looking out for you. Some of the key ways that an attorney can help after a car crash include:
- Explaining what to expect in the legal process and answering any questions you have
- Serving as your voice in any discussions or negotiations
- Taking care of the calls, paperwork, and hassle that go along with a claim
- Working with experts to understand the accident and how it may have harmed you
- Exploring alternative sources of compensation when the other side can’t pay
- Pursuing a car accident lawsuit if the other side refuses to offer a fair settlement
What to Do If You’ve Been Hurt in a Car Accident in Murrayville, GA
If you’ve suffered a car accident injury, it may seem like you don’t have much control over what happens in your case. But even during a challenging time of recovery, there are ways that you can protect yourself and your car accident claim. After an accident:
- Talk with a lawyer as soon as you can. A car accident lawyer in Murrayville, GA, can work with your doctors and accident experts, handle any talks with insurance companies, and advocate for your rights throughout your claim.
- Stay away from social media. Social media is one of the most popular ways to communicate these days. However, social media is designed to share your thoughts with others, often people you don’t know. Anything you post on social media could potentially become public and be used against you and your claim.
- Record anything you can remember about the accident along with your experience following the crash. After an injury, it’s easy to forget important details about what happened and how it has affected you. By keeping a detailed, daily journal tracking your pain and other struggles, you can help build your car accident case for the compensation you need.
- Keep any communications or records that could be helpful for your claim. This could include medical appointment information, bills, communications from work, and anything else that could be used to show how you’ve been harmed. These records can form the foundation of a claim, so it’s important to collect them and keep them safe.
Pursuing Fair Compensation in Your Car Accident Case
Full and fair compensation can mean so much to car wreck victims. It can help you take care of important bills, replace lost income, and find the resources you need to move forward. Car accident compensation may include:
- Lost wages and compensation for any damage to your future earnings
- Coverage of medical bills stemming from the accident
- Rehabilitation that you need after a car accident injury
- Pain and suffering compensation for your injuries
- Loss of consortium compensation for married couples
How Long Do You Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit in Georgia?
By law in Georgia, you typically have two years from the date of a car wreck to file any lawsuit for your injuries. This time limit is known as the statute of limitations. After an accident, make sure that you speak with an attorney and get any filings in place before time runs out.
Car Accident FAQs
In the aftermath of a car accident, you may have many questions about your rights and legal options. We’re here to answer your questions, and we’ve also provided answers to a few frequently asked questions below.
What if I am partly to blame for my auto accident?
In Georgia, as long as you were less than 50% responsible for the car crash, you’re allowed to seek compensation for your injuries. One important thing to note is that your compensation may be reduced by the percent you were responsible for the accident.
How long will my car accident case take?
Some car accident cases can take a relatively short amount of time, while others may require more work. For example, if you are injured in a car crash that someone else clearly caused, it could take less time than a more complicated accident where fault is disputed. You also need time to recover and understand how your injuries will affect you in the future. When you speak with a car accident attorney about your case, we can help you understand the factors that will affect your claim.
How much does a car accident lawyer charge?
At Weaver Law Firm, our car accident lawyers in Murrayville, GA, only charge a fee if we recover money for you. That means we won’t charge you anything upfront or out-of-pocket. Instead, we receive a percentage of the final recovery.
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer in Murrayville, GA, Now
After an accident, turn to Weaver Law Firm for the experienced legal support you deserve. Our knowledgeable attorneys understand what you’re going through, and we are committed to helping people like you pursue the compensation you need. With years of experience serving the people of Murrayville and North Georgia, we’re always available to talk and answer your questions.
For your free consultation, call us or contact us online now.